[SunRescue] Whew...

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Mar 3 22:09:03 CST 2000

All of them are.  :)

> Just out of curiosity, what's the best value for a functional Solaris
> unit (pref sparc architecture) for web hosting, email, routing, and
> other general use services?

Depends on how much traffic it gets.  If you're routing for 500 nodes, web
serving 60 hits per minute, hosting email for 5000 people, you'd probably
need a pretty beefy box.  If you're like me, and routing for 20 nodes,
hosting mail for 2 people, web serving 20 hits per day, then you really
don't need much.  Yeah, I can work on 10 computers at the same time...
	Greg