[SunRescue] Rescue this?

David Rouse drouse at arlington.newsargus.com
Fri Mar 3 10:48:25 CST 2000

We have a 670MP (with two of those horrible SM100s) that we are using as
an internal web server. It seems silly for us to have this kind of box
when we aren't doing anything with it that requires it. But we do need
*something*.

What would be a (sparc) box that would be equal to the 670MP for web
serving but would be a bit smaller and is supported for Solaris 7? In
other words, if we offered it for trade, what should we ask for? And
final question -- is there anyone (In NC, who has access to a truck)
that would want to make such a trade.

Or, is there a MBus module (or two) that, once installed on the 670,
would make me want to keep the thing for ever and ever? (Not that the
SM100s are really stressed right now).

--
David Rouse
Network Manager