[SunRescue] 3/260 4/260 native video resolution?

BSD Bob bobkey at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu
Fri Mar 3 09:36:24 CST 2000

> >I once had it up on ecc memory on my 3/260, [...]
>
>    Oh, it will boot and run just fine, as long as you don't get any memory
> errors. (At least on the 3/4xx, I was unable to get anybody to tell me
> whether ECC was supported on the 3/2xx!)

James or anyone.... I just picked up a Sun 3/80 mono monitor for 8 bucks
at todays surplus pit sale here at Moo U.  It is the hi-res mono thing
with 1600x1200 or something like that resolution.  Does that monitor
work correctly on the 3/260 or 4/260 on-board mono video?  I was thinking
it would, but thought I might check to be sure.

Thanks

Bob