[SunRescue] tape as block device?

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Fri Mar 3 11:13:07 CST 2000

Thanks Greg,

I'm aware of the posisble consequences, but right now I need to get some
data stored temporarily then moved back.  I have no spare HDs or external
cases for them, so that's why I'm wondering about using the tape drive.
I've thought of mounting NFS volumes, but this is a *lot* of data, and my
other Sparcs don't have enough storage on them to hold it.

Thanks for your concern.  Mabey I'll just bite the bullet and skip down to
the local used computer reseller and see what he has in stock for external
storage.

Kurt