[SunRescue] do I have a problem?

Hatle, Steven J. shatle at vue.com
Wed Mar 1 10:26:20 CST 2000

When I worked at a service station back in high school/college, we had new
employees put motor oil in the radiator more than once.  .  .battery acid
seems like a larger leap, though.

More fun was to take new guys who thought they knew a lot about cars and ask
them to check the radiator or the battery on a VW Bug. World record time was
2-plus hours before one guy admitted that he couldn't find the radiator.
Another guy concluded that VW Bugs didn't _have_ a battery. It was fun
listening to  him try to explain how exactly it started/ran.

Steve