Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Kurt Huhn kurthuhn at k-huhn.com
Wed Mar 1 10:43:27 CST 2000

> I've found that some of the ultimate work music happens to be reggae,
>ska,
>or punk music.  *grin*  Not sure as to exactly what, but all of the
>features are
>there to make great work music.

The Mighty Mighy Bosstones are, hands down, my favorite Ska band.  Had the
pleasure of seeing them in concert a few years ago, and I'm still operating
at full speed :-)  Reggae is good to, though I'm not sure why.  The tempo is
considerably slower than you'd expect good working music to be, but for some
reason Burning Spear always get's me moving.  I haven't listened to Punk in
a long time - partly because my wife can't stand it.  All through college
though, Black Flag and the Rollins Band could keep me awake for days on
end...

Kurt