Soda-talking (was Re: [SunRescue] Real ISP)

Kent Rankin krankin at usit.net
Wed Mar 1 03:21:26 CST 2000

> > >I like really high-speed dance music.  A lot of Goa stuff, generally
> > >starting at 220bpm.  Either that or high-speed punk music.  Odd
> > >combination, that... Koxbox and the Misfits.  *LOL*
> >
> > for) Im listening to some wild stuff from Silverstein, Ypsilon 5, DJ
> > Mary-Jane, and Betweenzone, among others.  Its a great compilation I burned
> > onto CD a short time ago that includes Goa and Heavy Trance.
>
> Geez... I've just found out that even US-geeks like Goa-trance. :-)
> I'm a music-addict! There's nothing stopping me when I put in BT or Paul
> Okenfold into WinAmp, put on my earphones and start script-editing at
> work. :-)
> Ofcourse, a mix of Chakra or Green Nuns of the Revolution together with
> SGI-hacking is always nice...

	Actually, if it counts for anything, although it wasn't Goa or Trance,
I saw Praga Khan in concert a few nights back(part of the whole Lords of
Acid
tour going on right now) and got more work done in the following two
days
than I have for about three months.  *grin*

	Used to listen to a lot of Ambient, Glam, etc. with sysadmin work, but
just lost out to the positive stress that is required to keep at a
strong pace.

	I've found that some of the ultimate work music happens to be reggae,
ska,
or punk music.  *grin*  Not sure as to exactly what, but all of the
features are
there to make great work music.

							-Kent Rankin