[SunRescue] can I repost your mails?

Amy turtlex at feeding.frenzy.com
Fri Mar 31 16:04:02 CST 2000

On Fri, 31 Mar 2000, Paul Khoury wrote:
> Hi Amy.  Yeah, I'd be intersted definately in the mouse pads, and possibly in the Classic X as well,
> if it's cheap.  If they have any keyboards or other interesting things, that'd be cool too.
> But the graphics towers I'd stay away from of course... =)
> BTW, how is Bill feeling with his pneumonia?

the classic x isnt cheap, it's 30 bucks :/ but the mousepads are 4/a piece
and there are several different sizes and types. they've got a type 5c
keyboard also. (ran by today) and there's also a sparcprinter for ten
bucks.

and bill, well, bill was doing better til he got home, details to follow.

--a