[SunRescue] FYI: Low-cost SS4/70s ($49 + $15 S/H, no RAM/HD)

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jun 24 06:21:55 CDT 2000

As I mentioned in Bill Bradfords response, that is an even better price
*and*
if the units are better than advertised, so much the better!

My goal was to circulate the low-cost units - as I said before I had no
connection
to the company mentioned in my earlier post...

BTW, how are they handling S/H charges? Actual cost, fixed price, other?
(Just curious)

Thanks,

Ken