[SunRescue] Any experience with IDE to SCSI adapters???

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jun 18 21:52:03 CDT 2000

That is a cute card, but the web page mentions that it was designed for
5 1/4" installations, and that 3 1/5" drives may not fit in 3 1/2" enclosure
one the adapter is in use.

It is interesting, but I don't know that I would buy a bunch of those to sit
between my sever and my data...

With the cost of PC hardware these days, why not make a linux NFS
server and stuff it with these low-cost IDE drives?

Just a thought,

Ken