[SunRescue] Why I like Sun...

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jun 18 19:11:26 CDT 2000

Sorry... ;^)

(You know, you could simply fly to CA and pick one up - give TekSell
the address of your hotel) You arrange payment with Sun directly after
you win the machine, and I'm sure that you could arrange to "pick it up"*
in California or have it shipped to your hotel...

BTW, the box for the 21" monitor I got is HUGE, REALLY HUGE. But,
since Sun paid to ship it...

Ken

*Note - the total weight on the manifest for my system was 128 pounds!