[SunRescue] Any experience with IDE to SCSI adapters???

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jun 18 19:07:29 CDT 2000

SCSI/IDE adapters are rare birds, and priced accordingly - you are being
optomisitc (IMHO) to consider the cost at $100. There is a company that
sells a SCSI/IDE adapter board for ntebook drives (for SPARCBook and
older Apple power mac applications) that sells for about $200 or more,
*if* you can find someone willing to sell them individually...

Try hitechcafe.com for low-cost drives that are SCSI,

HTH,

Ken