[SunRescue] Anybody got a DECserver?

Maarten Deen mdeen at xs4all.nl
Fri Jun 16 15:44:23 CDT 2000

Gregory Leblanc:

Eh, it is. The powersupply is funky. It has a small DIN-sized (as in
sun keyboard style) plug with 8 connectors. I disassembled one of
the psups (it was humming) and could not make heads nor tails
from it.

Maarten

--
Maarten Deen                                           +31 (0)77 3076879
mdeen at xs4all.nl                              http://www.xs4all.nl/~mdeen