[SunRescue] Pictures!(of the Sun2 and others)

Chris Drelich hyena at interport.net
Thu Jun 15 06:42:02 CDT 2000

Hehheh.  How rare are these things anyway?  I know the serial# was "105" is
that a good indication?  I was told that at Notowork they had about a dozen of
these, but in the last few weeks before they shut down, all were either stolen
or destroyed.  Im really glad I got mine.  It also shows I should pay more
attention to my computer, I've had that thing for a month sitting around, and
up until recently just figured it was a Sun3.
Chris