[SunRescue] looking for internal disk cabling for sparc 2s

Eric Randall randall at csonline.net
Tue Jun 13 18:27:19 CDT 2000

Yes, thanks. I'm running one with longer stuff that's all curled up in the
second disk area.  I want the sun numbered stuff just for the sake
of....well...sun stuff.  I'm not using  them for anything productive (my kids
gaming) but it's such a stout, simple, tough seeming design (someone recently
mentioned an AR-15 test), that I'd like to keep a couple clean and somewhat
original for posterity...anyway, my wife sure thinks that they deserve a place
in my posterior....

Eric