[SunRescue] Need the SS1+ BootROM content

Carsten Bartels carsten.bartels at gmx.de
Tue Jun 13 02:36:11 CDT 2000

Moin!

I've got an OPUS Personal Mainframe 5000 with an IDPROM-Error. The battery
from the NVRAM was empty. I replaced the battery and the NVRAM is ok now. I
programmed a new content (with values from a repair-instruction for NVRAMs
from Peter Koch via my GALEP3 Multi-Programmer) and a correct checksum. But
the PM5000 is still saying: "IDPROM checksum incorrect".

Now I'm looking for someone who can send me the content from his SS1+ BootROM
(.bin or .hex file for an EPROM-Programmer) and/or NVRAM (dd if=/dev/eeprom\
of=<file> bs=1 count=2040). I hope that the handling from the SS1+ BIOS is
better than the V1.0 from the OPUS-BIOS! BTW: The OPUS MF5000 is a clone from
the SS1+ so it should work!

my email: carsten.bartels at gmx.de

Thanks in advance!

--