[SunRescue] more stuff for sale

Mike Nicewonger twmaster at twmaster.com
Sun Jun 11 15:01:39 CDT 2000

Hi All!!

In the ongoing quest to lighten up for my move I have the following
available:

Printer cables (the goofy kind Ken mentioned) to connect a parallel printer
to your Sparc or BPP card. New, approx 10' long $15.00 shipped

S-Bus expansion chassis cable, connects Sun S-Bus expansion chassis to
controller card, approx 10' long $25.00 Shipped.

Artecon S-bus expansion cable, approx 14", used $12.50 shipped

Artecon S-bus Serial/Parallel card with spider cable, $25.00 shipped

SS1, 1+, 2 IPC, IPX Etc. Audio cable, some new some used, $7.50 Each
shipped.

Serial cable for IPC, IPX etc. 8 pin DIN to D-25 Some new some used, $7.50
Each shipped.

13W3 M/M monitor cables 1 M long, used $12.50 shipped.

15 foot monitor extension cable, 13W3 M/F new, $25.00 Shipped.

Many other weird and one-of-a-kind Sun cables available. let me know what
you need!!

It all needs to go!!

Cheers,

Mike N