[SunRescue] FS/FT/Free: PCI 8-bit PGX framebuffer (13w3)

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Wed Jun 7 10:30:02 CDT 2000

I've got a 2mb RAM (8bit color, maximum) PCI-bus PGX framebuffer
FS/FT (or free if you need it bad enough).  This is for machines
like the E220/E440/UE450, etc, that dont come with a built-in
framebuffer, and is identical (same chipset) as the PGX onboard
video on the Ultra5 and Ultra 10.  However, this card has a standard
Sun 13W3 instead of a HD15-type VGA out.

I just need to get this out of the way, it was in my "junk" pile because
I never used it (but it sstill in the antistatic bag).

Bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |