[SunRescue] LX for sale (loaded?)

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at mail.double-barrel.be
Tue Jun 6 21:45:53 CDT 2000

They are quite nice machines...However due to the Sun Priceing Stategy who
has caused a glut of older machines being available my valueation of that
LX at 120 USD is reasonable. As you can have a Sparc 10 with memory & all
for 200 - 250 USD. This in not however the price you have to pay for all
the parts seperately. So if you wan't to make maximum $ on the box sell
all parts seperately.

Michael
---
Michael Vergallen			Tel : 32-9-2227764