[SunRescue] about the free stuff

Dale Riley driley at kconline.com
Sun Jun 4 18:26:10 CDT 2000

Hi guys,

remember I posted a few weeks ago about an ss2 and some misc hardware? well
I still got it. sorry about the delay. I got about 40 replies for the stuff
so here's the new deal: If I can avoid packing and shipping this stuff it
helps me out alot. I'm trying to get a whole household ready to move 2k
miles to CA. So first come on pickup gets choice. I live in northern
Indiana near Warsaw. My Phone number is 219-834-4255 (heh, I can give out
my phone number on the internet, it's only good for 2 more weeks :) ).
Here's the rundown on what I want to get rid of:

1) SS2 without a video card. never tried to fire it up. don't know if it
works. it does have 64meg of ram.

1) 8 gig (4 x 2 gig) raid tower (scsi). this does work. i had it hooked up
and running.

1) 19 inch color monitor. I didn't fire this one up but the other 2 I got
worked and I have no reason to believe that this one doesn't.

misc) some drives and what not.

Like I said last time, I'm not asking for any cash for this stuff, I just
can't take it and I hate to trash it.

Dale