[SunRescue] [Fwd: Sun Sparcstation 10 manual/tech specs?]

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Jun 2 15:10:29 CDT 2000

It wouldn't really.  :-(  The Sun Hardware Reference may have some processor
numbers, otherwise ask somebody with a Field Engineer's Handbook.  I'd look
right now, but mine is at home.  If nobody replied by the time I get there,
I'll let you know.

> There's a part #, CNCPM, and another one, 5012239077527 03 Rev 50.

You can translate that into the part number: 501-2239.  I know I've seen
that one before, I just don't know what it is.

> On the CPU, there's the following:
> TMX390z50GF
> H283088334C
> 9307