[SunRescue] <no subject>

Patrick Giagnocavo a222 at redrose.net
Thu Jun 1 15:53:06 CDT 2000

> I hate to be a downer about this but I bought 6 of these drives, and 1 is
> already having thermal issues. (from compgeeks)  One of my coworkers
> bought another from a third source, it died rapidly, and IBM was very
> difficult about replacing it (took 2months from first call to the day he
> got the new drive, less than a week of shipping time).
>  Nick

Hmm, well, I may or may not go with these drives...I will think about it.  I
was going to mirror them, to ensure that I would not lose data.

Thanks to the fellow that posted the link, BTW!

Do you think that they get too warm?  What kind of environment do you have
them in?

What drives have you had good experiences with?

Cordially

Patrick Giagnocavo
a222 at redrose.net