[SunRescue] What are these drives built for?

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Fri Jun 2 13:45:57 CDT 2000

So these would be a good way to upgrade an Ultra2? ;^)

The trick would be to get all the drives/canisters right away (at this
great price), and as the 4.3 Gig HDs die, you could swap in larger
drives...

Hmm.

Of course, you would need to get a Diff. SCSI adapter for your system,
and MemoryX has one of those as well... ;^)

Hmm.

BTW, for those of you following my low-cost Ultra 2 story, it seems that
since Sun is offering free S/H on all online orders, my total for the Ultra
2
is $3180 delivered (6% sales tax in NJ).... The freight company should be
delivering it today or tomorrow...

Ken