[SunRescue] My SUN IPC won't start

jeff borisch jeff at sonicrim.com
Wed Jun 28 13:25:42 CDT 2000

i'm a doofus, I wasn't thinking that it was an IPC. There is no other
removable framebuffer, as it is on the main board.

lots of luck,
--jeff

PS
does anyone know that if the eeprom has the ttya set to anything other than
9600 8n1, will this screw up the use of a serial cable for console I/O? Will
the machine default back the normal settings? I'd test this out myself but I
can't do it very well without a monitor.