[SunRescue] 670MP question

XsinTRK xsintrk at xsintrk.net
Sat Jun 24 23:15:22 CDT 2000

670 Owners.
  Can you tell me what type of connector is on the back of the drive
'box' on your server? Most of the ones I've seen online have two
connectors, SCSI in and SCSI out. Mine has a label that says this,
however, I only have one 3-row 50 pin connector on mine. Once inside,
there is the connector/power board, and then what appears to be standard
narrow-SCSI ribbon cables. THe connector on the back matches the connector
of the IPI-2 port on a VME card that came with the system when I bought
it. Unfortunately the external cables and drive were gone, so I'm not
totally sure of what I have here. Standard SCSI with the old-style Sun
connector, or a special IPI drive box?

Thanks in advance!

-Martin Wedel
 webmaster xsintrk.net