[SunRescue] Looking for 4 meg 30 Pin RAM and 670 front Bezel

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Sat Jun 24 18:09:38 CDT 2000

THIS GOES FOR ANYONE ON THE LIST!

I have literally TONS of 4MB 30 pin true parity simms, most of them
are even Sun barcoded. I recently sent 128MB of this memory to
Bill so I think he can vouch for for me. I still have a bunch of this
memory left. I will trade memory for sun based equipment, or I will
sell outright. I'm looking for ethernet sbus cards. If you want to buy
it from me you can get it for .75 cent's per meg ($3 per 4MB simm)

If you have any requests, or any cool equipment you'd like to trade let
me know. I usually sell this stuff on eBay for $4 per 4MB simm, so you
list guys are getting a deal.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic
aka ProjektSUN