[SunRescue] Looking for 4 meg 30 Pin RAM and 670 front Bezel

Hatle, Steven J. shatle at vue.com
Sat Jun 24 17:42:38 CDT 2000

Greetings,

Since an alert friend of mine picked up a $10.00 Sun 4/370 case for me last
weekend, I'm ready to migrate from my 4/630 case into my "4/670" case.

Since the reason for the new case was to accommodate my 4/600 expansion
memory board, I'm looking for 4 megabyte, 30 pin, true-parity SIMMs to
populate it. I'm about halfway full, so I can use either 32 or 48 4 meg
SIMMs. I missed out on Bill's good deal of a week or so ago, so it's time to
shop around. I have to check if I can use 1 meg SIMMs- I believe I can, but
would prefer 4 meggers.

In a much less necessary vein, I'd also like to get a front bezel that says
670 on it instead of 370. Sure, it doesn't affect how it works- but it falls
into the "It doesn't matter how you feel, it's how you look" category
<grin>. I can trade my cosmetically fine 370 one.

Can pay or trade for ? Let me know what you're looking for.

TIA,

Steve