[SunRescue] For those who need a diff to FW SCSI adapter...

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Fri Jun 23 23:39:49 CDT 2000

I just saw this on my spam from HiTechCafe tonight, thought I'd pass it
along.
	Greg

  SCSI F/W DIFFERENTIAL TO SCSI F/W SINGLE ENDED ADAPTER - $15
  ITEM #...DWZZB MA
http://hitechcafe.com/eshop/INproduct.asp?dept%5Fid=1&sku=DWZZB+MA

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)