[SunRescue] Disabling passwd aging

Paul Theodoropoulos paul at anastrophe.com
Fri Jun 23 12:22:39 CDT 2000

At the bottom of the man page for passwd it describes the associated
"FILES", and there is a description of the file /etc/default/passwd where
these defaults are set.

To change the values for existing accounts, you can user the usermod
command, with the -e (expire) and -f (inactive) flags. see man usermod for
details.

This is all assuming you're running one or another flavor of solaris.

regards,
paul

Paul Theodoropoulos | paul at anastrophe.com | Unix Systems Administrator