[SunRescue] Trying to save Sun2

Michael C. Vergallen mvergall at mail.double-barrel.be
Wed Jun 21 15:10:33 CDT 2000

I think that if your serial cable is correct the settings for the terminal
should be 8 Bit No Parity 1 Stopbit. For the rest I don't know about Sun
2's because I don't have one so I can't help you. For an OS you can have a
look at netbsd or maybe you should try and locate SunOS for Sun2's

Michael
---
Michael Vergallen			Tel : 32-9-2227764
Sportstraat 28				Fax : 32-9-2224976