[Re: [Re: [SunRescue] Any experience with IDE to SCSI adapters???]]

Arnach arnach at netscape.net
Mon Jun 19 00:28:41 CDT 2000

Yes, sounds good for a laptop, but remember were talking about a SS1000E here,
not a laptop..

How big are these adaptors? I had trouble fitting a 68-50 adaptor (small) into
an SS2..i don't know about the layout of the SS1000 but its probably similar
to all the other "old" desktop Suns i've used.

-- Aaron Finley