[SunRescue] SS2 drive chassis

Gregory Leblanc GLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Sat Jun 17 12:16:51 CDT 2000

Does anybody see a reason that I couldn't manufacture some of these out of
(aluminum/steel) rather than plastic?  Seems to me that getting some heat
conductor to attach the drive to the chassis would be a good thing, but I'm
not sure about any other issues.  Thanks,
	Greg

| Windows NT has detected that there were no errors |
| for the past 10 minutes. The system will now try  |
| to restart or crash. Click the OK button to       |
| continue.                                         |
(sigline nicked from Jayan M on comp.os.linux.misc)