[SunRescue] SBus SCSI/ethernet stuff available in Austin, TX

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Fri Jun 16 18:00:07 CDT 2000

I've got the following stuff available in Austin, TX:

	2 x SBus SCSI / Ethernet (normal scsi, 10base-T) cards
	2 x SBus Differential SCSI cards
	6 x 2.1gig Seagate FH 5.25" differential SCSI HDs
	1 rackmount drive tray/shelf w/slides for above HDs

If interested, make an offer.  All of the above is shippable, although
the rackmount drive tray/shelf will take a REALLY big box (its like 19"
wide, 6" high, at least 24-36" deep), and I recommend shipping the HDs
and the rackmount shelf power supply in smaller padded boxes to save on
overall shipping costs (the shelf with drives and PS installed is too
heavy to ship).  Proper cabling to connect the drive shelf to a
controller card is included.

I'll post model #s of cards later after I rest for a bit and go through
the hardware in more detail.  Feel free to email with any questions.

Looking to sell outright or trade for DEC/VAX stuff.

Bill

--
|   Bill Bradford    |   Austin, Texas   |