[SunRescue] Sparc Classic and IPX

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jun 11 13:46:10 CDT 2000

Does the drive work when placed back in the IPC? It is *possible* that the
drive was damaged during the removal/re-install in the IPX/Classic?

By does not work do you mean not bootable? There may have been aliases
set in the IPC OpenBoot PROM that are not set up in theIPX/Classic (i.e.
a boot linux connad works *if* there is a linux alias established in the
PROM).

How about this - are there two devices on SCSI ID 3 (any ext. devices)?

Please define not working, and please describe as best as possible how you
treid to get the drive to work.

HTH,

Ken