[SunRescue] Fw: Information on Item ST15230WC HS

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jun 10 12:28:05 CDT 2000

Well, if I read the site right, the drives have a 2 yr. warranty but are
refurbs/NOS (New Old Stock)...

I can't decide how many to get - Bill, want to sell a shell?

Anyone else?

I'd like to have 7 shells to fill up my RSM214, but don't really need that
many 4 Gig drives right now...

(note: the 4 Gig SCA drives are 1.6" high, not SS5/SS20 friendly 1" drives)

Ken