[SunRescue] Re: RedHat 6.2 install on a Sparc10/2xSM41

Silvester if silvesterif at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 9 04:37:01 CDT 2000

I maybe have a same kind of problem with two classics, booting from a cd.
For both the install-script will run untill it tries to read
package-information, then it crashes (with the same error as below I
believe). I tested the hardware, and that seemed fine, so I think it must be
the cd. But before these installallations, I already installed two suns (ss2
& classic) and that went just fine??!
The error I am getting at tty2? is some kind of I/O error with two bytes bad
( I can't remember what it was precisely) =>
it must be the cd?

Silvester