[SunRescue] Look what's available at Amazon.com Auctions

Ken Hansen n2vip at bellatlantic.net
Wed Jun 7 08:26:02 CDT 2000

Ken Hansen wanted to share this Amazon.com listing with you.  Enjoy!

Ken Hansen writes:
Does anyone have any idea what would have gone in this case? Was this for a
SPARC/UltraSPARC MB?

Thanks,

Ken

Item Details:
----------------

Item: Ross Hyper Server Cases, Best I've seen!!!
Listing closes: 4 days, 18:35:48

Highest bid: No Bid.

To take a look at the listing, go to:
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y04X6589521X4899425/

Item Description:
Ross Custom Server Cases, Best I've seen!!! All sorts of addtional equipment
built on. These units are on caster wheels for easy
          moving, these were custom made for Ross Technology but are brand
new in the box. Designed for Unix Motherboards, DUAL HOT
          SWAPPABLE POWER SUPPLIES, 4 Interior fans (2- 6" and 2- 4") Double
Wide Case. The best way to get more specs on these
          cases will be to call our Tech Offices and ask them directly. Call
512- 381-0383.

This message was requested by Ken Hansen. You can reach this person at
n2vip at bellatlantic.net. If you have questions or feedback for Amazon.com
Auctions and zShops, please e-mail us at auction-support at amazon.com.

We hope you've enjoyed getting word of this listing.

Amazon.com
Earth's Biggest Selection
Find, Discover, and Buy Virtually Anything
http://www.amazon.com