[SunRescue] FREE: old sun monitors

Tommy Wagner tommywag at wans.net
Fri Jun 30 19:56:10 CDT 2000

Kurt,
I'd like one of those color Sun/Hitachi HM-4119-S-AA-0 --  sun pn: 365-1056
to use with my Javastation.  I can't swing by to pick it up myself, but I
could send one of my Navy friends from Mountain View by to pick it up, or I
could send you shipping cost if you prefer!  I'm in NOLUG (New Orleans Linux
Users Group) and some of us are poor UNO (Univ. of New Orleans) CS students,
hungery for free or inexpensive UNIX parts/systems.  I can get free Military
ride to CA sometimes.  I am also interested in an intership in the near
future if you hear anything.
;)TIA
Tommy