[SunRescue] Sparc 4's / Sparc 5's

Hatle, Steven J. shatle at vue.com
Fri Jul 28 12:34:08 CDT 2000

All,

A friend of mine has recently rescued a number of Sparc 4's, Sparc 5's and
Sparc 2's. While the initial assay and inventory of things aren't complete,
it's apparent that we will need a quantity of RAM for the 4's and 5's to get
them running (memory was pulled from some of these boxes to beef up others
before they were let go).

If anyone has SS4/SS5 RAM they would want to part with, please let me know.
Trades are preferred to minimize cash outlay, so send along your wish list.
We have a variety of misc. Sun and general UNIX and PC parts.

The machines include some SS4/110's, SS4/85's and SS5/70's (and the SS2's).
Most came with some kind of disk, and we have a variety of Sun monitors and
keyboards and mice. So- if you have an interest in a system or two, please
pipe up as well- we'll be selling some of them.

TIA,

Steve

Steve Hatle
NCS/VUE