[SunRescue] SS10 SX board...curious

Creasey sammy at oh.verio.com
Wed Jul 26 15:31:09 CDT 2000

On Wed, 26 Jul 2000, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 26, 2000 at 11:09:33AM -0400, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> > I'll echo the "not from a support standpoint" perspective.  I am, in fact,
> > looking for another Indy, and Irix media.  Are those 'sunhelp Indys' still
> > around?
>
> Nope, the guy had problems with his supplier and had to quit offering them.
>
> >Can anyone help with Irix media?
>
> I *wink,wink* just *might* know of a set or two of 6.5 + 6.5.7 updates
> laying around here somewhere... but they're on CD-R and I could *never*!
> just GIVE THEM AWAY to someone.... (in other words, email me...)

Gee, wouldn't it bee unfortunate if I had such a CD to install on my
indy....   what would have to happen for one of them to "not be given
away"?

-- Sam

"UN-altered REPRODUCTION and DISSEMINATION of this IMPORTANT
Information is ENCOURAGED, ESPECIALLY to COMPUTER BULLETIN BOARDS."
	-- Robert E. McElwaine