[SunRescue] Sun 4 330

TimHarrisonharrison at timharrison.com TimHarrisonharrison at timharrison.com
Wed Jul 26 10:14:40 CDT 2000

Good morning (well, at least in my timezone).

I've recently purchased (yeah, sight-unseen, from an auction) a Sun
4/330 (at least, that's how it was typed -- I've never seen one
before).  I've been hunting around for any docs for this, but only come
up with vague mentions of it.

Picture at:  http://www.networklevel.com/graphics/sun/sun4-330.jpg

Does anyone have any specific URLs, or text files, or MP3 spoken word
files, or want to drop by Toronto and have tea, that explain the
architecture, how all the parts fit together, and what all the parts are
and their specs?

Oh, and just because it was mentioned by others, I've got a bunch of
Indys, and IRIX isn't that bad.... as long as it's nicely hidden away on
an internal NAT-ed network, with a really reliable firewall. :)

--

Tim.
Geek.
harrison at timharrison.com