[SunRescue] SS10 SX board...curious

GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu GregoryLeblancGLeblanc at cu-portland.edu
Wed Jul 26 09:49:45 CDT 2000

Hmm, that sucks.  I'm in a bit different situation, and I'm NOT looking at
it from a support standpoint.  I've got one of those SunHelp Indy's, and a
pretty good friend down at the local SGI office.  So I managed to get a full
copy of the media for 6.5.8, and the books, and got to go down to their
office here to install these machines via the network.  Since this is a
desktop machine, I don't expect to find too many show-stopping bugs, as all
it needs to do is provide Netscape that doesn't look like crap, and a whole
SLEW of GNOME Terminals so that I can manage the rest of the network.
All that said, I've only been using IRIX since last Wednesday, and not very
heavily at that (except for playing with my IndyCam).  I'm far too busy
trying to get our network upgraded/put back together before school starts up
again in a few weeks. 8^) Later,
	Grego