[SunRescue] Where can I find the module name ?

KenHansenn2vip at bellatlantic.net KenHansenn2vip at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jul 23 15:26:42 CDT 2000

Fast laptops are a marvel, and if someone else wants to pay for
them, I'd be happy to use them ;^)

The 10.4" screen of the SPARCbooks can be limiting, but they
can be used to great effect in many applications. Like a Kiosk!

I like my SPARCbook, but I would rarely choose it over a PIII/500
laptop with a 14.1" or 15" display and a two or three hour battery...

Ken