[SunRescue] Help! where can I find AXIL HD sleds?

MichaelA.Turnerlegba at pilot.infi.net MichaelA.Turnerlegba at pilot.infi.net
Sat Jul 22 00:12:04 CDT 2000

--------------4DF77836B76B59E72791EBCF

> On Thu, 13 Jul 2000, Michael A. Turner wrote:
>
> >  To spell out what I need. I need 7 of the Hard Drive sleds for an AXIL
> > raid cabinet. these will be just the sleds , no collars. they should
> > have a male connector on the back of about 96 pins. I could also use the
> > raid controller if it can be found. but the primary immediate need is
> > for at least ONE of these sleds. if I can get one to see the pin out of
> > the SCSI to 96pin interface I can make more . So please , please,
> > please, if you have one and you are not using it contact me! I can be
> > reached at legba at pilot.infi.net or cagliostro at home.com .
>
> Are these the ones with 3-row VMEish looking connectors?  If so I may have
> some compatible canisters.
>
> -James

  Hate to show my ignorance but not sure what vmeish looks like. but three rows of 32 is correct. These connectors look a lot
like the Nubus connectors in the mac for inserting internal cards into. Also Digital sleds use the same connectors but they
reverse them. the female is on the sled and the male is on the board. I need them the other way around. If this sounds like
what you have got please reply with what it would cost to get them off of your hands as I need as many as 8 (got to have a
spare just in case :-) ) and as few as one.

    Michael A. Turner

--------------4DF77836B76B59E72791EBCF

an AXIL
use the