[SunRescue] Where can I find the module name ?

Hatle Hatle
Fri Jul 21 14:26:55 CDT 2000

Well, I admit I have been very interested recently by the developing
Palm/WinCE platforms, but my MP2100 can do Calendar/Names/To Do syncs with
Outlook, and via my PCMCIA Ethernet card (and keyboard, if necessary or
convenient) telnet, POP/SMTP e-mail, and in a pinch graphical web browsing
on a half-sized VGA screen. That covers 90%+ of what I need a PDA for.

If a Palm could do Ethernet (or better, good bandwidth wireless IP) I would
switch in an instant, but it is fun to plug the Newt into the network (using
DHCP) and then twiddle one of the Unix boxes with telnet, then check e-mail.
Plus, with the second PCMCIA slot, I can have a big ol' memory card in there
to store things like snippets of Sun and other part numbers for reference
when scrounging, etc. as well as all the other administrivia of work/regular
life.

Not meaning to start a religious war here; just trying to illustrate the
point that if using "Brand X" of whatever gets the job done for you, then
keep using it.  .  .

Steve