[SunRescue] Where can I find the module name ?

Magnus Abrante magnus.abrante at nocke.Sweden.Sun.COM
Fri Jul 21 12:25:19 CDT 2000

It tells us that its a 75 MHz module that can be used in an SS10 or
SS20, supported from Solaris 2.3 or Solaris 1.1.1. You can use up to
two of these in a SS10 or SS20.

Other totaly irrelevant data (its friday afterall) is that it has a 15A
fuse on it and that the maximum Mbus speed it can handle is 50 MHz.

Humm, you need prom version 2.2 or later to support this CPU.

The name of it is btw SM71, might be handy.

Cheers,

	        //Magnus Abrante
/* This is my opinion and not the one of my empolyer */