[SunRescue] IPX questions, suggestions

Fotiou, Marios Marios.Fotiou at gbr.xerox.com
Fri Jul 21 02:37:19 CDT 2000

I tried to do an NFS RH6.2 installation to this IPX box that I have, it
booted fine using the disk I then gave it all the adresses etc to go and
look for the CD which it does BUT it comes up with some messages like
raid05.a module and others like that already exists and after a few of them
it stops exits the installation with a message like "Installation aborted
abnormally :receiveid signal 4" and it halts! Any ideas? Could this be an
NFS problem cause the NFS server is a shareware server on a windows NT
machine and I am afraid it might be a problem...