[SunRescue] SS10 and SM81-2

EarlBaughearl at baugh.org EarlBaughearl at baugh.org
Thu Jul 20 23:14:19 CDT 2000

Just for info sake, I've got one in one of the SS10's
and it's working just fine.  I've got no way to tell
how much of the cache is being used (how does one
figure that out?).

I've heard from the guy I bought it from that these
work fine in SS20's.  Is that one of the "beefy monsters"
you're talking about, or are you talking about a S1000 or
something else?

Earl