[SunRescue] SUN IPC (again) seriell connection to PC

Kurt Nowak knowak at polymail.cpunix.calpoly.edu
Tue Jul 18 10:45:41 CDT 2000

If you have a type4 keyboard, and some time and patience, try taking the
keyboard apart and cleaning the copper contacts with some "Brass-O" or
something... Ive had several keyboards that seemed "dead" but came to life after
getting the tarnish off the copper.
As far as the cable goes...just test the continuity with an ohmmeter or
somthing..

-kurt