[SunRescue] SUN IPC (again) seriell connection to PC

Eric Ozrelic erico at bendcable.com
Tue Jul 18 04:00:07 CDT 2000

I would recommend buying one from eBay, looking through newsgroups, or just
asking
someone off the Sun Rescue list in your part of the world to send you one if
you pay
for S/H and perhaps a little carrot extra. Type 5 keyboards are really cheap
if you
get them used. I would not get one from Sun. You'd probably have to buy a
country kit and it will cost you much more. If you can't find one in your
area then
I can ship you one, but I'd rather not as I'm in the US.

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic
aka ProjektSUN